We are a Polish-Danish company specializing in the production of kitchen and bathroom countertops made of quartz conglomerate, ceramics and granite. We have qualified staff and a modern machine park that ensure the production of top-quality countertops in short terms of implementation.
The company was founded in 2005 and from the beginning of our activity we have set ourselves the goal of high professionalism and innovation in our activities. This is one of the reasons why Forma System has been known for many years as a “table top specialist”. It is a reputation that we are proud of, and in our daily work we strive to make us deserve this “title”. The tops we produce are “tailor-made” tops and therefore we strive and our goal is to meet the expectations of our customers.
We offer worktops for kitchen and bathroom furniture, as well as specialist worktops. Our countertops are made of modern materials such as quartz conglomerate and ceramics, as well as in the traditional material such as granite. For this reason, the countertops produced by us can be used in various designs of modern, traditional and stylish kitchens.
OUR TABLE TOP OFFER
We offer countertops made of:
- Technistone quartz conglomerate (24 colors in the basic offer, and more than 30 colors on request)
- Silestone quartz conglomerate (9 colors in the basic offer, and more than 54 colors on request)
- Neolith ceramics (8 colors in the basic offer)
- granite (11 colors in the basic offer, and on individual order according to the granites available on the market)
- glued wood
Our offer is characterized by a short lead time (6-8 working days in the basic offer made of material available in stock), quality and timely deliveries. This is confirmed by the cooperation and the implementation of deliveries for customers from the demanding Scandinavian market. We work with renowned kitchen furniture showrooms and furniture manufacturers on the Polish and Western European markets: in Denmark, Norway, Germany, Great Britain and Austria. We also specialize in the implementation of investments, especially hotel ones, in the form of comprehensive investment service (measurement, production and assembly of countertops).
We have our own assembly teams ensuring comprehensive execution of orders from measurement to production, delivery and assembly of countertops at the customer’s site.
TECHNOLOGY AND QUALITY CONTROL
We have qualified staff and a modern machine park that ensure the production of high-quality countertops in short terms of implementation. Technical equipment and work organization mainly include:
- execution of orders via the AutoCad computer system,
- modern CNC cutting devices ensuring accuracy and precision of cutting,
- modern devices for finishing edge profiles ensuring high quality of finish and repeatability of profiles,
- modern CNC machining centers ensuring precise execution of various types of openings for sinks, heating plates, faucets, drainage grooves, drainers, etc.
The quality of the countertops is ensured on the basis of an internal quality control system, starting with the quality control of the board deliveries, control during the production process, pre-shipment control and post-assembly control. This system ensures that our worktops are of the highest quality and short lead times.
We also provide high-quality service:
- sales – valuations, technical consultancy
- transport service – delivery to the customer
- assembly service – measurement, delivery and assembly of countertops
- warranty service – resulting from the guarantee we have provided for the countertops
- post-warranty service – in the care and maintenance of countertops
Due to the growing demand for our table tops and the further development of our company, in 2009 our modern table top manufacturing plant was established in the Special Economic Zone in Świdnica.
In June 2009, production was launched in this modern plant, which further increased our capabilities.
We are gradually expanding our offer, giving greater opportunities for cooperation with our clients.
In recent years, we have introduced to our offer:
- 2005 granite countertops
- 2007 TECHNISTONE quartz conglomerate countertops
- 2011 Forma Integra sink made of quartz conglomerate
- 2012 glued wood table tops
- 2013 NEOLITH ceramic countertops
- 2014 SILESTONE quartz conglomerate countertops